It’s a common fact that employees work better if they feel better about
themselves. Many companies, whether small or large, now realise that the wellbeing of their employees is at least as important as profit and customer service. Manage Health organise Wellbeing Events to appeal to all types of different workforces emphasising the importance of nurturing staff wellbeing. These events include:
● Bespoke one-day to long-term events
● Onsite health screening
● Health quizzes
● Delivery of fresh fruit and other healthier food onsite
● Onsite masseur
● Pedometer distribution
● Lunch & Learn seminars about the importance of hydration, vitality & nutrition
call us on 0845 2222 208
"Managehealth have continued to provide Home Group with a personal first class, customer focused service to ensure that we get value for money from the services provided." The Home Group Limited
Assessing and improving the wellbeing of your company means dedicating time HR Professionals rarely have; Manage Health will take care of this for you. Call us now on 0845 2222 208 or fill in the contact form for more information.
What these Wellbeing Events teach is how to increase wellbeing and boost energy levels amongst your team, which ultimately has a positive influence on the success of your business. Other benefits include:
• Improving the health of your employees
• Reducing absenteeism and time off through illness
• Raising staff morale and increase productivity
• Making your workforce more content, relaxed and less stressed
• Improving workplace relations
• Retaining valued, highly trained staff
• Creating a ‘want to’ work ethic
What Manage Health does is deliver a bespoke package, regardless of your company’s needs in order to maintain and improve the wellbeing of your staff.
Subscribe to our email newsletter
Entrust your organisation’s health to the leading healthcare specialist.
Contact Manage Health on 0845 2222 208 or email us for further information.
Managing employee health for corporate wellbeing.